Hello again, Listers,

I'm continuing to play with my new Orbit Reader 20 plus and my iPhone 8, and
continuing to grapple with the extra capitalization. My latest discovery is
that if I write in computer braille grade 1, where I can view the characters
individally, the problem doesn't exist. It's only when I write in Grade 2
Braille that the extra capitals appear. I'm adept in both formats, and this is
my travel Braille display. So, my question is, is there no real answer to my
dilemma of extra capitalization? Just wondering out loud. I've done everything
that has been suggested with little result, but I'm open to further
suggestions, and wondering if others with Orbit Braille displays have
encountered similar problems.

Peace & Blessings,
Pastor Duane L. Steele
Phone (276) 730-5194