I know what Barbara is talking about.  I think it is a change with the
audible app itself.

On 3/5/22, M. Taylor <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello Barbara,
>
> Were you able to resolve your Audible library problem?
>
> If not, I suggest that you call the Audible accessibility customer service
> support line at:
> (888-283-1678.
>
> Good luck and please let us know how it goes.
>
> Mark
>
> From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of
> Barbara Stahl
> Sent: Thursday, March 3, 2022 8:11 AM
> To: Viphone2 <[email protected]>
> Subject: Audible collections
>
> Hi everyone.
> I have the latest version of audible as well as the latest version of Ios. I
> have made several collections of my books in the audible app. One such
> collection is favorites. I have 80 or so titles in that collection. In the
> past whenever I opened this collection, I could scroll through all the books
> and see all titles. However, now, when I select this collection, It says
> there are 80 or so titles but it only lets me scroll through the first ten.
> What do i need to do to access the rest of the titles in this collection?
> Is there some sort of hand gesture I need to do?
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "VIPhone, The Next Generation" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to mailto:[email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone2/C2B5206A-5BB8-474A-9C4A-7DEB6E8EEAB7%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "VIPhone, The Next Generation" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone2/005601d830ce%24fe7d9970%24fb78cc50%24%40ucla.edu.
>


-- 
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9vU4tjHmHgLrnJXq6zEx25REzYS6rcrS3j1Ps0pQtZK%2Bg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to