Thank you for getting back to me on this. Yes, I got this issue resolved
today. I contacted audible and they had me sign out of my audible app and
then re-sign in again. The app behaved really strangely after that only
showing half of my books and moving really slowly. So I closed everything
in the app switcher and shut down the phone and powered up again. After
that everything worked perfectly.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>