Duolingo is the top accessible app in my book; closely followed by Babble, but
still Duolingo offers the best experience especially from an assistive tech
perspective.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Brandon
A. Olivares
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2022 5:54 PM
To: VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for accessible language learning Apps

I've used Duolingo before, and it is definitely accessible.

No, personally I don't think that Duolingo, by itself, is enough to learn a
language to fluency. It's always going to require real-life conversation with
natives of that language. Italki is a great service for that, but I do think
Duolingo is very useful.

Brandon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/5AD793A4-25E7-47EB-9285-30064CF994DE%40gmail.com.