If you have the original SE, and it is working fine other than the battery, you
could get the battery replaced.

However, you will have a much  better experience with a new phone.

If you plan to store music on your phone, consider the 128 GB if that is
offered.

Otherwise, from your description, the basic 64GB should be enough.

Richard

My web site; https://www.turner42.com/