Thanks; enough new tricks, and you'll get it for sure.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Esther Levegnale
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 2:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Having Trouble Putting in Face ID

Hey, Carolyn!

Way to go!  In other words--you go, girl!  Good for you.  I'll never forget the
words my Dad instilled into me.  He said, and I quote:  "Never stop learning."
He said these words to me when I graduated college way back in 1965.  My iPhone
13 Pro Max is a gem and it didn't take me long to learn the gestures.  I do
have to get a better handle on Face ID, but I'm, going to try some new tricks.

Again, kudos to you!

Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 13 Pro Max!