  From: vcollins5...@gmail.com
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, March 25, 2022 10:33 AM
  Subject: questions regarding subscriptions for two weather apps, Weather Gods
and The Weather Channel

  First, if memory serves, I purchased Weather Gods a few years ago and thus
was grandfathered into things that are subscription based now. But I’m still a
little confused when I look around in my account and look at all the various
subscriptions and features. Best I can tell from looking around, we who are
grandfathered into having the features for free have the Premium plan as the
$2.99 monthly and the $29.99 yearly plans both appear to be grayed out for
purchase. However, it looks like the extended forecast is available for us to
purchase but for $1.49 monthly and no yearly plan. Does this look right to
those of you who are also on this older plan? If this were an additional
subscription, although I would prefer a yearly plan, I was kind of thinking of
getting the subscription rather than putting money in the Tip Jar, although I
guess one could do both.

  Second, when I look at the subscription choices for The Weather Channel in my
account on the app store, I see Premium Pro Monthly for $4.99, Premium Pro
Annual $19.99, Premium Pro Annual $29.99, The Weather Channel Premium one month
$.99, The Weather Channel Premium one year $9.99. Does anyone know what’s
actually offered with each of these subscriptions? I first used the few days
trial offered over a year ago, and then I subscribed to the $29.99 version a
couple of months ago. I wonder if maybe some of these options were previously
offered but not anymore? Oh, I did also check the subscription info from
pressing enter on my Apple ID in settings and going to subscriptions that way,
and while they were shown in a slightly different order, the same options were
there.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/004a01d8406e%247e011510%247a033f30%24%40gmail.com.