Take good care.

Robin (who just got a weather alert now as we speak matter of fact)

☺️

On 3/26/2022 10:23 AM, Vicky Collins wrote:
I do understand what you’re saying, but then  I also like getting all the weather alerts.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 25, 2022, at 1:41 PM, Andy Baracco <w...@socal.rr.com> wrote:

Personally, I think that there is so much info available about the weather that I can't see paying for that kind of info. When I was a kid I wanted to set up a weather station in the back yard.  I recall my dad saying that if you want to know the weather, look out the window.
Andy

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* vcollins5...@gmail.com
    *To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
    *Sent:* Friday, March 25, 2022 10:33 AM
    *Subject:* questions regarding subscriptions for two weather
    apps, Weather Gods and The Weather Channel

    First, if memory serves, I purchased Weather Gods a few years ago
    and thus was grandfathered into things that are subscription
    based now. But I’m still a little confused when I look around in
    my account and look at all the various subscriptions and
    features. Best I can tell from looking around, we who are
    grandfathered into having the features for free have the Premium
    plan as the $2.99 monthly and the $29.99 yearly plans both appear
    to be grayed out for purchase. However, it looks like the
    extended forecast is available for us to purchase but for $1.49
    monthly and no yearly plan. Does this look right to those of you
    who are also on this older plan? If this were an additional
    subscription, although I would prefer a yearly plan, I was kind
    of thinking of getting the subscription rather than putting money
    in the Tip Jar, although I guess one could do both.

    Second, when I look at the subscription choices for The Weather
    Channel in my account on the app store, I see Premium Pro Monthly
    for $4.99, Premium Pro Annual $19.99, Premium Pro Annual $29.99,
    The Weather Channel Premium one month $.99, The Weather Channel
    Premium one year $9.99. Does anyone know what’s actually offered
    with each of these subscriptions? I first used the few days trial
    offered over a year ago, and then I subscribed to the $29.99
    version a couple of months ago. I wonder if maybe some of these
    options were previously offered but not anymore? Oh, I did also
    check the subscription info from pressing enter on my Apple ID in
    settings and going to subscriptions that way, and while they were
    shown in a slightly different order, the same options were there.

-- The following information is important for all members of the V
    iPhone list.

    If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this
    list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate,
    please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than
    posting on the list itself.

    Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached
    at: mk...@ucla.edu. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach
    Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

    Google Groups "VIPhone" group.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/004a01d8406e%247e011510%247a033f30%24%40gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/004a01d8406e%247e011510%247a033f30%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/007a01d8406f%247f0ac770%240b01a8c0%40AndyPC <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/007a01d8406f%247f0ac770%240b01a8c0%40AndyPC?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/857E1DB3-0447-4431-BBB2-BC6668D0FBDF%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/857E1DB3-0447-4431-BBB2-BC6668D0FBDF%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.