hi, everyone, the Fitbit itself is not accessible. I had to have a friend of
mine set mine up for me. I have the charge for. I know there is a more recent
one out, but I don't have it. Anyway, I love it, and try to get 10,000 steps
per day. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. What I do, however, is when
there is a TV commercial on, I stand up and run in place for the length  of it.
That helps a whole lot.  Anyway, take care, everyone. Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 13 Pro Max!