From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kay
Malmquist
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2022 10:01 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple Watch Screen

I just got my series 7 Last December and was rather paranoid about scratching
it.  I was going to get some kind of protector for it but never did.  I do
gardening, woodwork, moving cement blocks around for building projects and
more.  I have not protected it at all and am amazed to tell you that there is
no damage to it in any way.  I have had sighted friends look at it and they say
the same thing.  No scratches.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com<mailto:kay.malmqu...@gmail.com>

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its
strength.
Corrie Ten Boom - 1892-1983 - Watchmaker