Hi Mark, I did this a while back. Because I was paying almost noon $80 for both
of my lines. I recently switched to spectrum, and I am a happy spectrum
customer. I only have to pay 25 per hour line, and it gets me unlimited data
and talk and text. For those of you that have Spectrum in your area, I
definitely encourage you to look into something like this.

Sent using the mobile mail app