Just don't do an eSim! I lost the entire phone on a reset. Yes I told it to
keep plan. It didn't.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
joseph.hud...@techie.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 6:58 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: RE: It May be Time to Review Your Wireless Plan

Hi Carolyn, that’s the way I did this last one. The lady over the phone offered
to do everything for me. But since I only lived 3 miles away from the store I
opted to just go to the store and grab my Sim cards instead of having them
mailed to me. I don’t know who you’ll be able to switch to come when you go to
your new place. But the deal that I have is actually fairly sweet. And they
have top-notch customer service for both ends.

Sent using the mobile mail app

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/trinity-fc8506d6-2577-49cf-949f-cb5205375e25-1657670288453%40msvc-mesg-gmxus007.