When it tells you to put the Apple Watch in the frame, you want to double tap on the pair manually button. You don’t have to remember the watch name as the phone will automatically have it ready for you. You will have to double tap on that name, then the Apple Watch will give you a code to enter on your phone. That is how you pair a watch manually. At the beginning, make sure that you double tap on pair manually on both phone and watch.

Jenn

Jenn and Kumi