From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jenny
Bomareto
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2022 9:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: iPhone question.

Hello,

I’ve been having to charge the battery quite a bit on my phone usually every
day but then I’m usually playing with it all day long so that’s my maybe
another reason. Anyways. I currently have the screen brightness set to zero
however it was set at 33% also currently it’s set to dark so how should that be
set?  Also if I send a text or an email with like say an attachment that a
visual person has to read while they be able to read it with my phone screen
set at 0% and if you guys think I should still leave dark turned on? And how
about a text message as well with pictures or text?

Thanks for reading regarding this matter.
Jenny Bomareto

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DCE78E08-9F7D-47D7-AAAD-4A4B6BF8BFFD%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DCE78E08-9F7D-47D7-AAAD-4A4B6BF8BFFD%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.