Hi all,
If you are one that uses the audio message feature daily, I would highly
recommend that you manage the messaging apps. You can remove all the clutter by
removing the apps that you don’t need and then it won’t be a big deal to leave
the apps expanded. Follow these instructions to remove apps:
One. Open messages app.
Two. Access one of your context conversations.
Three. Expand apps, if it’s not already.
Four. Scroll through all the apps, until you find more and activate it.
Five. Here, you can swipe up and delete the apps that you don’t need to have in
this section.

Note: you cannot delete photos and store, but you can remove the rest to
minimize clutter. This will not delete apps from your phone, simply removes
these messaging appS from being in the way. You can always add them later by
following the above steps.
Hope that helps
Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who
do. -Steve Jobs