I have to say that I only use a Mac and not a PC, but I'm pretty sure you are
in the miniplayer mode. If youcan find a way to switch out of it, it's probably
a keyboard shortcut, as someone will no doubt point out.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.

Teresa

"Everything is interesting if you go into it deeply enough."--Richard P. Feynman