Hi Amy,

I am afraid that I can’t be of much help, but if misery loves company, my
sister is having the exact same problem. She can not set up her comcast account
on her iPhone or Outlook. She gets a message about not having a password for
the incoming server. I have actually   tried to set up her account on my iPhone
13 mini and my Outlook, and I get the same message.

One quick question, in item 9 on your list is that referring to the setting on
the iPhone or on the Xfinity site?

Yesterday, I had one idea, but it may not be right. I was thinking that maybe
for Xfinity there is one password for the site, and one password for the
setting up of email. I am wondering if for you and my sister if a password has
gotten lost. That is just a shot in the dark.

Also, this morning I was looking at the email help on Xfinity, and it kept
talking about linking accounts. I couldn’t understand what they were talking
about exactly, but they kept mentioning setting email up on iPhones and Outlook.

Also, on the Xfinity site in email there are settings. One of the settings is
this:

Ask for mailto link registration

With a link below it that says “register now.” I can’t find an explanation for
that, so I don’t know if it is relevant to the situation or not. In my email
the checkbox for that option is checked.

I have recently set up my email on another device, and it worked. So whatever
the issue you and my sister are having it is not affecting me.

Sorry I can’t be of more help, but if I run across anything, I will let you
know.

Take care and stay safe!

Debby