From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2022 4:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Signature suggestion

HI Alison,

I think it is helpful for any list discussing any technology since availability
may vary widely between countries.

I don’t always want to admit I am from the US of A due to some of the
absolutely insane things that go on here.  I often thought of making it,
Richard, USA, but spiritually British. 😊

Richard, USA.

“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought
which they seldom use.” - Søren Kierkegaard

My web site: https://www.turner42.com <https://www.turner42.com/>

🦅