Richard, I think it’s a really good idea, but I have no idea how to make it so that the Email from this list only goes to my signature for the list. Can you explain to me in detail how to make it so that if I put USA behind my name it won’t go to other lists? Thanks so much you have been a real source of answers Here, so I know you know what to do. I appreciate all the rest of you also. I learned some thing almost every day from everyone. Thanks for any help here. This is a really fine idea for this list particularly. ☺️

Reggie Alvarado