That's what I’m getting as well.

Chris Judge

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: October 8, 2022 2:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: "a question about updating

All I get is Sorry, I can't recognize music right now.
I have tried later, about an hour apart including just now, and nothing.

However, if I simply have Siri open Shazam, it identifies the song quickly.
And, something I just noticed, there is a button to get the lyrics of the song.
 That is something I will use more now that I paid attention to the Shazam
screen.
Now, I do not subscribe to Apple Music, so wondering if those who are having
success, have that subscription?

Just seems very odd that some people get answer while others do not.

Richard, USA.
“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.”
--  Jane Wagner from The Search for Intelligent Life in the Universe

My web site: https://www.turner42.com