Wow, I can't imagine maximum battery capacity in the 30 percents.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
CHELA Robles
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2022 4:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: battery health

I remember when I had to get my replacement iPhone 8 Plus last year that my
other one was significantly degraded as far as the battery health goes and it
was at 30% or at least around there I can’t exactly remember but I know it was
lower than 50%. sorry for any dictation errors.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DEF5CE2A-3DF1-4720-BABE-3A4F02D83178%40gmail.com.