When I got my 13 pro max, I put in my sim card from my iPhone 8 for
the first time.  It was surprisingly easy.  I wonder what would happen
if I took the sim card from my 13 pro max and put it back into my
iPhone 8.

On 10/19/22, dandrews...@comcast.net <dandrews...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I am not an expert in these things, but I think that phones in specific
> countries are set up to use the cell bands in use in that country, so if you
> buy one from outside the United States, you could have problems, in theory.
> I could be wrong, but if it were me, I would investigate.
>
> Well, actually if it were me which I am, I just got a simless 14 Pro.
>
> Dave

>>> 76440e0%24%40windstream.net.The info you were given about the Apple

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson