So I promised an email over the weekend giving my final opinion on IOS 16.1 that you will all have the opportunity to install on Monday. Dictation is working a lot better, however you must use the two finger double tap to start and stop. I've always found the dictate button and double tapped with one finger to start and stop, but that method doesn't work very well in the new version. But the accuracy seems to be much better and I would say it would be fine to get the update. They did not push out a second release candidate, so I'm assuming they fixed a lot of this under the hood without having to update the software. Battery life is incredibly good on my phone. I've only use 48 percent in 24 hours and I did use my phone a lot yesterday on Saturday. Dictation seemed to work itself out sometime on Friday on my device and I've used it a good bit prior to sending this message. But it was really busted when I first reached out to Mark to clear with him discussing this issue. I understand why it's not a good idea to discuss beta software because things are constantly changing, but release candidates are the finished product that the public will get. I'm just glad that this got sorted out before it went public because I know that a lot of people rely on dictation working properly for their every day use.