I’ve already gone through the update screen, everything transferred over correctly, when I’m on my home screen, I could go to calendar, and instead of staying Saturday, December 10, it just says, calendar. Even after I made sure screen recognition was off. When I’m trying to back out of something, such as settings, it might say the word settings at the top left, but it won’t say back button. I’ve never had this problem before.

Jim Jones
Sent from my iPhone
cassie1...@gmail.com