Hello Kelly,

No, I have not used Club House.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kelly
Pierce
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2023 7:47 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A Question about Facetime Audio Output in iOS16.2: It is Different
than on other Apps

Mark,

Have you ever participated in clubhouse discussions using headphones in the
last year? Clubhouse uses spatial audio. I find the experience offers a level
of intimacy and personal connection never before experienced digitally.

Kelly

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAOQRLb83Xbf%3D7f-5JyaT6gRhm1QQj45JSVxQaNpYTk7mvG7Yjw%40mail.gmail.com.