Hello Mark, and list,

First of all, I appreciate your thoughts, and questions. I like the discussions, and thoughts from others that can end up happening. It's helpful at times.

For me personally, I absolutely love my Beats wireless earbuds. I use them quite regularly. I can't always use them every day though, because they can cause my ears to hurt. Also, I think they cause me headaches at times, as well. So I do have to be careful with them.

I never thought I would spend so much on headphones, especially earbuds. In my mind, spending that much money on such a thing just really makes no sense. I can't explain really why I feel that way. But then I bought these, and they are one of my most favorite things. I make sure to try and take really good care of them.

I can understand why some people still might want to use wired headphones. And I am glad to know that they are still quite readily available. I think the options should be there for people.

I enjoy using my Beats, because I am able to go around my apartment, getting things done, that I need to do, quite easily. I've learned to navigate pretty well, with the earbuds in. I just really love the convenience they offer me. Plus, I love how easy it can be to answer calls, or texts if I need to do so. Although, I do realize that this doesn't matter if they are wireless, or not. I think it is just nice that they aren't tethered to my phone. I will say that at first this felt odd, if I walked away and left my phone on my table. But I am getting more used to doing this now.

Also, probably about two years ago now, I bought some cheap, wireless, over the ear headphones from Amazon. They have pretty good sound for me, and for what I use them to do. I mainly use them to listen to my audio books. They aren't really good to use when answering calls.

Anyway, I enjoy them as well. I love how they are over the ear, and not necessarily earbuds. Even though they can be a bit bulky. And they can get hot on my ears, sometimes. But I love the portability they offer. They also fold up. So even though they are bigger, they can be easy to take along with me. So that is really nice.

Anyway, I don't know how helpful all this is. LOL! This is all just my personal thoughts, and opinions. But hopefully it helped someone. I just enjoy the convenience, and portability, and flexability.

Thank you,

Terri