From: vipho...@googlegroups.com <vipho...@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of janet
gross
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2023 8:40 PM
To: vipho...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Face ID and iOS 16.2 Help Please.. ease/

Hi Mark,
Thank you for your understanding.  I am just so tired of this so called
accessible technology!  I've spent two days working on this phone, just because
I updated.  I've read online if one has a hard time with Face ID after
updating, just tap on the Face ID reset button, but I don't have the Face ID
button.  So now, I will have to spend more time on the phone with the Apple
Support tomorrow again!
Janet .