From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2023 4:59 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Have you Gone Wireless, Yet?

Hello All,

Okay, I received the second headband Bluetooth headset, earlier today, and I
absolutely love them.  The fit is amazing, the micro-fiber material from which
they are made is stretchable and the quality of the hardware is far superior
than the first set I tried.

Unlike the first set, which I returned, this new set is USBC compatible.

I agree with one of the 44000 reviewers who stated that this brand must be the
original company from which all of the knock-offs, sprang.

Here is the Amazon description along with the Amazon, US link:

Perytong Sleep Headphones Wireless, Bluetooth Sports Headband Headphones with
Ultra-Thin HD Stereo Speakers Perfect for Sleeping, Workout, Jogging, Yoga,
Insomnia, Air Travel, Meditation.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R7439SN?ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_dp_GHR7N550GET3XZ87DHH9

Enjoy,

Mark