Hi.

There are two ways to add an address to your favorites list with Lazarillo.

First, When you search for an address, there may be one or more options corresponding to that particular address or place.  Swipe through the listed options and double tap on the correct one.

This will open a new screen.  The first button VO lands on is the add to favorites button.  Double tap this button and the address will be added to your favorites.  The address will now be shown when you select the favorites tab.

The second way to add an address is to double tap the Favorites tab, then swipe to the Add favorite button and double tap it.

Now you have the choice to either add the exact address or use the GPS coordinates for the address.    You can add the exact address by double tapping the Add Favorite by Address button. This will place you in a search field where you can type the address or enter a place name.  This is identical to using the search button, but the address is automatically added to your favorites.

I hope this helps a bit.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com