If you break the price down, it is about $5.00 a month, or $1.15 per week. I
think most people could give something up that would cover the cost.

Richard, USA.
“What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little
consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin
My web site: https://www.turner42.com