Yes, the StarPlayerX app offers a simplified experience when using Sirius XM.
However, there are a lot of features in the Sirius XM app which are not in
StarPlayerX, such as the ability to pause and resume ones listening, or to "Go
Live," on a channel which is broadcasting live content. I have found a few
unlabeled buttons in Sivius but one can relabel those to be more
understandable. I do wish there was an easier way to edit my favorites, rather
than deleting and re-creating them all over again, like I did a few years ago.
On the whole, the Sirius app is very accessible, though I did have a learning
curve when I started using it in 2020. Your mileage may vary.

Good luck,
Wayne

PS: Some of my fave channels include 25, Classic Rewind; 38, Ozzie's Boneyard,
which is classic hard rock; the Big 40 countdown each Friday from the 80's on
8, and more!!

Wayne Merritt
JAWS Certified, 2023
http://freedomscientific.com/certification