For an echo, you can just use the channel number to when asking to play a
SiriusXM channel.
For example, to play channel 8, just say, A Lady, play SiriusXM channel 8.
I just tested this on mine to make sure it still worked.  Now the channel name
will also work, but not necessary.  Plus, I like using the channel number
better.  It understands what you want better and you will have less trouble.

Chris