I couldn’t agree more. I think this whole virtual reality thing is a waste of
bloody time. And there’s no way I would ever pay that much money for this
stupid headset. I feel the same way about all the other stupid headsets. It’s
just dumb. The planet is on fire, and we are all worried about these stupid
headsets in virtual reality. We ought to spend more time worrying about
reality, not virtual reality, what’s actually happening. Sorry I’m sure some
people will not appreciate that message.

Sent from my iPhone