>From one having a few Apple shares, I hope that people buy those headsets like
>crazy, but for me, not happening.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2023 10:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: What is happen to the Viphone list?

There are a lot of things people spend money on that I would never spend money
on, and I'm sure I spend money on things others wouldn't. I just don't tend to
project my financial circumstances and interest in certain products on others.
There's simply too much for me to worry about than how much money others are
spending on something.

It does seem like the Vision Pro has some challenges, like cost, weight and
battery life, and it isn't clear now how it would benefit the blind, but isn't
that true of a lot of new technology? I still remember a lot of what was said
about the iPhone when it first came out, and look how it has changed the lives
of everyone, including the blind. I don't think the price has really come down
much though, and of course some may claim it hasn't changed our lives for the
good, but it definitely isn't the product everyone thought it was when it was
introduced.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ) =>÷
Chaltain at Outlook, USA