Right, the Locations List.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Cohn
Sent: Tuesday, July 4, 2023 9:37 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Question about the weather app

On the bottom, right of the Weather app, there is a locations button click on
that and then adjust as needed.

Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 4, 2023, at 9:28 AM, Rena <onyxfran...@gmail.com> wrote:

        Hello,

        Since I updated to the latest version, when I open the weather app,
instead of seeing my location, I find NY, India, or Cupertino. I could change
it, but the problem persists. Now, it’s in New York and I can’t change it. If I
ask Siri about the weather, it tells me Sunny Isles India instead of Sunny
Isles Florida, where I live.

        Does anyone have any similar problem?

        Any suggestion?

        Rena

list.

or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners
or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Groups "VIPhone" group.
an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/00d101d9ae7b%246f7ffed0%244e7ffc70%24%40gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/00d101d9ae7b%246f7ffed0%244e7ffc70%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>