From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2023 4:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: New Magnifier App from Humanware

It is clearly not intended for someone who uses VoiceOver since they have not
bothered creating VoiceOver labels for things.

I guess one could try using the VoiceOver Recognition setting to see if that
helped any with this app.

One might think that if it is intended for low-vision users, they would have
thought of including VoiceOver labels, but then again, it is free and it is
Humanware.

Richard, USA.

“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.”
--  Jane Wagner from The Search for Intelligent Life in the Universe

My web site:  <https://www.turner42.com> https://www.turner42.com