From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Robert
Doc Wright
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2023 9:38 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Fw: light detector

----- Original Message -----

From: Robert Doc Wright <mailto:yeshuatalmi...@wrighthere.net>

To: vipho...@googlegroups.com <mailto:vipho...@googlegroups.com>

Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2023 2:06 AM

Subject: light detector

I noticed that the light detector that was in Seeing AI is gone. Is there an
alternative?

*****
When we finally give Yeshua/Jesus full control then we have taken that first
step toward perfection!

__________
Family times theatre
http://familytimes.wrighthere.net:9244/stream

Ask your smart speaker to play Family times on TuneIn
*****
Bowling league sponsorship
We are slowly getting there. Remember if 80 people donate $10 we can make this
goal and then some.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/recreational-bowling?utm_source=customer
<https://www.gofundme.com/f/recreational-bowling?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp_guide_do&member=27036989>
 &utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp_guide_do&member=27036989

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/006901d9b1a1%24584cf5f0%247001a8c0%40HPDesktop

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/006901d9b1a1%24584cf5f0%247001a8c0%40HPDesktop?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .