If you are running the 3.5 version of chat GPT then it is accessing a database
that is over two years old! It was anything you hear us from before September
2021  if you have the paid version which is 4.0 then I think it relies on a
more recent database you can also correct it and give it information. Of course
this can be misleading if someone gives incorrect information.

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker...@gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik
Weihenmayer