Please let us know how the one you just ordered seems. I am interested in instant readings and accuracy. Thanks’ Penny

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 15, 2023, at 2:06 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

A link to a talking thermometer dfrom Thermoworks was posted recently, unfortunately the talking version says it has a reading time of I think 5-6 seconds whereas a sighted person gets a reading with the newer Thermopen One in 1-2 seconds.

I just ordered another brand from Amazon, somebody has posted about it a while back, but I don't have it yet. I think it said it is supposed to giv ve a reading in 2-3 seconds.

Anyways, here is the link to the talking thermometer from Thermoworks, once again, I feel this is a cheaper version of the Thermopen because the Classic Thermopen is currently on sale for $59.99 and the newer Thermopen One costs $99.99 whereas this talking model is only $41:

ThermoWorks RT8400 Digital Talking Thermometer