Webber sells a thermometer that communicates with the iPhone. There is a probe to put into the meat with a cable about three feet long with a disk looking thingy at the other end. You tell the app what kind of meet you are cooking, and it tells the iPhone the temperature you want. then you put the meat on the grill and close it, the cable connected to a little thingy at one end and the probe at the other, blue tooth to the iPhone. As the meat heats, the phone reports the temperature. When it reaches the temperature it has told you the meat should be, an alarm sounds. It's amazing!

The thingy only says "Webber Grill'; the app says "thermo", so I don't know how best to identify it. It's awesome, though.