| I second that. The eSIM is awesome! Interestingly enough when I got my new iPhone, I still have the old one I was going to return by mail. I actually managed to do the entire transfer of everything, including the eSIM over automatically when I set the new phone up. It set it up exactly the way my old phone was, East Sim included. It also gave me prompts and alerts when the eSIM was about to be restored to the new phone and once it was restored to the new phone respectively. Loreal Sent from my iPhone Loreal lavigna Legal Transcriptionist Phone: (518)330-5188 On Jul 24, 2023, at 18:39, [email protected] wrote: -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/112179C3-EDF0-47D4-8113-A2B7FE855A06%40gmail.com. |
- ESim cards sarai.bucciarelli
- Re: ESim cards Dennis Long
- RE: ESim cards sarai.bucciarelli
- Re: ESim cards Shai
- RE: ESim cards Dennis Long
- Re: ESim cards Shai
- RE: ESim cards sarai.bucciarelli
- Re: ESim cards Shai
- RE: ESim cards sarai.bucciarelli
- RE: ESim cards Dennis Long
- Re: ESim cards Loreal Lavigna
