Bill, The problem is that the Dexcom app hasn't been fully made accessible to
work with IOS 16.6 yet. It is my understanding that it is still being tested to
work with IOS 16.6. I'm just repeating what I was told when I called Dexcom
before installing IOS 16.6. I chose not to update & I'm able to ask Siri for my
glucose level.

Donna