Which machine do you have?  So do you just put the pod and hit the button and
that's all there is to it.  Do you need different mugs depending on whether you
want to make a long espresso or short.  Sorry for all the dumb questions.
Which pods are your favourites?  Can you all the nespresso pods or just certain
ones.  Do you have a link to the one you have?
Thanks.
Jen