I agree that would be ideal, but since VO depends on touch gestures, which do
not work when fingers or watch is wet, I don't see that happening anytime soon.
But a good request to submit to Apple.

Richard, USA
——
"While striving for perfection, let us do what is possible." — John Wesley
(Sent from my iPhone)