From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2023 9:58 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voiceover voice keeps switching between Alex and Samantha since
upgrading

I do have languages in the rotor, but that’s not what this is about. The
language is not switching. It’s staying on the default which should be Alex. I
have US English default for Alex. I also have Allison as a secondary US English
voice, and of course I have a Russian voice. I have never seen switching
between voices when I’m just flicking around a message list or among icons on
the screen until this upgrade. I am really quite sure it has nothing to do with
the rotor accidentally moving.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/7666EBA6-9B56-4D5E-92FE-3010FDF48413%40gmail.com.