Good one…

On Nov 13, 2023, at 1:49 PM, Robert Doc Wright <yeshua.talmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

What is wrong with the truth?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2023 2:09 PM
Subject: RE: Be My AI and what it may teach us?

This topic reminds me of these two articles.

Blind Olympic athletes show the universal nature of pride and shame

The role of visual experience in the production of emotional facial expressions by blind people:

Sometimes, BeMyEyes descriptions aren’t appreciated. The other day, I used it to snap a photo of a bag of green coffee beans that I wanted to roast. I held the bag of beans in my left hand and snapped the picture with my iPhone in my right hand. BeMyEyes came back with a description of the type of bean, region where they were grown, altitude and a whole bunch of other info I wouldn’t gotten if I tried using SeeingAI. Cool cool…

At the end of the very detailed description, BeMyEyes also wrote that the bag was being held by someone with a harry arm. WTH! What’s up with the editorializing?

Cristóbal