From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 8:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Be My AI and what it may teach us?

John has hit the nail exactly on the head. I don’t want some anonymous AI
programmed by God knows who with whatever dark algorithm that nobody knows
about telling me what’s there and making subjective judgments about it. It’s
just a bad idea. And there are plenty of examples in the news where there are
misunderstandings across cultural and racial lines, and people have been killed
for it. That black person was angry. They were threatening. Boom! Dead person.
It’s just wrong.
Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/158EACF0-CCD4-402F-BB9A-AA0E2A4A46D5%40gmail.com.