Hello Margaret. I've really come to appreciate the Anker GAN Prime 733
which combines a 10000 MAH power bank and wall charger in one handy device.
I leave it plugged in all of the time so I know it'll be full when I need
it. It has folding plug prongs which let you plug it directly into the wall
socket or power bar. It has two USB C ports and a USB A port. You'd also
need a Lightning to USBC cable which Anker makes.
I also have a 20000 MAH battery from Energrid. It gives audio beep feedback
and vibrates to let you know when something's connected or when it's
charging. Between those two batteries, I know I'm covered for a good eight
or nine full iPhone charges. That'll see me through around three or four
days. More if I'm conservative.
If you're worried about longer spans of time, there are much bigger power
banks. The two batteries I have are very portable and both will easily fit
in a shoulderbag. Besides the USBC to Lightning cable, I would also suggest
you get a spare USB C to USB C cable. That may be useful for other
accessories like USB headsets, emergency radios or Bluetooth keyboards. You
can always charge other power banks while you have electricity using the
ports in the 733 charger. Hope that helps a bit. Amazon has a slight
discount here in Canada on a number of Anker products. Doubtless, this is
true in the US also. There are a very wide range of other bands and you'll
hopefully hear from people more experienced with those as well.
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power: Getting The Most From iOS as a Totally Blind User
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2022/04/the-second-edition-of-personal-power.html?m=1
Mastodon: @mfeir@mstdn.social
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir