It shows up here as the first entry when I search for Anker 733. I can't
think of any reason why it wouldn't be available in the US. You could also
look at a comapny called UGreen which produces similar chargers. Anker
certainly isn't the only game in town.

Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power: Getting The Most From iOS as a Totally Blind User
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2022/04/the-second-edition-of-personal-power.html?m=1
Mastodon: @mfeir@mstdn.social
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir