Haven't had to change mine yet so couldn’t say.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tom Lange
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2023 2:02 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Digital meet thermometer with Bluetooth

Hi,
The battery on my iGrill died when I was getting ready to smoke a beautiful
rack of pork ribs. What kind of battery do I need?If I remember correctly, it
is a CR2032 3-volt battery and I can get a 10-pack of those on Amazon for 5
bucks. Is that what I need?
Thanks,
Tom

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/32C6B2CA-7194-4DE5-AD1E-AFB1124182A5%40gmail.com.